Sunday, October 16, 2011

High Tea & Curry - Part Two

After a walk around the Queen St Mall I finally bought myself a pair of Levi 527s from Just Jeans! Because I am a short arse they were super long for my tiny legs. No problem! Just Jeans has a deal with a clothing tailor across the way. For just $8 you can get your jeans taken up within an hour. Awesome.
So we dropped my fancy jeans off & headed to Elizabeth St to have Korean BBQ at Madtongsan.
The only seats available were upstairs where is was hot & stuffy. The place was packed!
Luckily I got a seat under the air con that was struggling to cool the oppressive humidity.
Thankfully my yummy chilli chicken & Lemon Ice Tea made up for the manky conditions (though Mick wasn't real impressed by his meal). Would I hurry back to eat here? No.
Normally we eat at the Japanese Curry place opposite. I think we'll stick to that. It is unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment