Monday, March 19, 2012

7 Days without Exercise makes One Weak

OK so I haven't done a scrap of exercise in one week. Mish would probably either go pale with rage or point her perfectly manicured finger into my chest while screaming guilt inducing rants into my wide fearful eyes.
I just simply did NOT have any time.
Oh Ok sure I could have gotten up at 4.30am & gone for a walk but seriously people......

I have gotten my fair share of exercise...
1. Beating around the bush.2. Jumping to conclusions. 3. Climbing the walls. 4. Swallowing my pride. 5. Passing the buck. 6. Throwing my weight around.7. Dragging my heels. 8. Pushing my luck.9. Jumping on the bandwagon. 10. Running around in circles.
(OK I stole this from another website but it was appropriate)


Funnily enough I actually MISS the gym. What the hell!? My muscles feel yucky and all mooshy.
I am back on track today even though I feel totally exhausted from the last week.
(For some of you that don't know I held a fundraiser for beyondblue on Saturday night. We raised $8056!)
* huffs onto knuckles & rubs them on chest*
Mind you I probably burnt a million calories from stress leading up to the event. If my face seems slimmer it's because I smiled like the Joker in Batman for around 2 days straight.
My biceps are toned because of the amount of hugging I did.
And guess what??? I STILL haven't had any grog. If yawl didn't know... I have given up the turps for good.
Stay tuned for an exclusive report on Today Tonight about BWS going into liquidation.
So I ran around (totally sober!) all night taking care of bidnez like a BOSS!
But now.....
I'm as tired as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.
Forgive me if this blog isn't my usual laugh-a-thon but I am too knackered to be witty and my nice tank is on empty. There is only so much niceness I can expell without being yanked back to my surly sneering self.

Hopefully after today I will have my mojo back yawl.
Wha evs
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Me.. the hostess wid da mostess


PS: I HAVE JUST SIGNED ON TO DO THE NEXT ROUND OF 12WBT AS WELL WHICH STARTS ON MAY 7TH.
THIS JUST PROVES HOW I AM A GLUTON FOR PUNISHMENT.
LUCK YOU GUYS GET ANOTHER 12 WEEKS OF RAMBLING NONSENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment