Tuesday, August 28, 2012

For your information there’s an inflammation in my tear gland. I'm not cryin'.

FIRST OFFICIAL ROUND THREE WEIGH IN DAY.

I was feelin' gooood. Positive. My pants were definately feeling looser for sure.
Lalalala larrrrr I skipped down the hall to my weigh-in room.
86.2kg..
HANG ON ..... WHAT THE FECK??!!!
86.2!!!!!
GAIN OF 400g!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My bottom lip started quivering and my eyes started to fill up. My face squished up into my super pouty face that normally only appears when I can't afford a new 1940s rayon frock on Etsy.
 How? What? Why? When?
I thought that getting my hair chopped off on Saturday would have immediately wiped 200g off my weight.
Oh the humanity.
Sob.

7 comments:

  1. this is why i hate scales. i am SURE you've just gained a shit load of muscle and become super tough instead, don't cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too suffered a similar fate, with my damage being 1.2kg, however I have been slack and knew it was coming. back on the horse I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too suffered a similar fate, with my damage being 1.2kg, however I have been slack and knew it was coming. back on the horse I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gained 100 grams, not the way I was wanting to start this round, but I've decided to own it and move on, otherwise it will do my head in. Good luck Vicki, you can do it. Next week will be better.

    Carol
    http://www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hun, I'm so sorry to read that. Your body has been on one hell of a journey of late though, so it might still be "adjusting", if your pants are loose, I'd go with that. Hope you get better results next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Onwards and downwards Vicky... you've had a cry and why wouldn't you, it sucks. But don't let it do your gorgeous head in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's ok. I blaming it on the changing of the seasons LOL

    ReplyDelete