Saturday, March 2, 2013

18. Things to do in Denver when you are dead (1995)



This movie wasn't on my list but was recommended to me. I don't mind a good gangster flick so I thought I'd give it a crack. You would think a line up like Andy Garcia, Christopher Lloyd, Steve Buscemi & Christopher mutha-fuckin Walken would be awesome. You would be wrong.
I thought it was very very average. The mooshy scenes with Andy & the sexy young girl (who looks REALLY young) are sickening.
Mr Walken is (as usual) great as the arsehole crime boss The Man. I thought it was really boring.
I didn't MIND the cool gangster talk that they do (Give it a name baby) and the sometimes storybook narration by Jack Warden but I found the movie itself very dull.
Sorry Dave (who recommended it) but it didn't do anything for me.
2 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment