Sunday, March 3, 2013

Miss Truvy, I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair. - Steel Magnolias


Howdy hipsters. Sorry I haven't blogged for a bit but I'm afraid that bloody black dog got off its leash again and bowled me over, cocked its leg & pissed on me.  The Terrible Sadness came for me last Tuesday night. To put it bluntly. It sucks ass.  I even missed my beloved sewing class which was shit.
 I took Wednesday off work & went to the doctor. We've agreed to put me on some new fan-dangled meds as I'm pretty sure my mooshy brain has built up a resistance to the other stuff.
Hopefully these new improved happy pills will transport my brain, which has a serious case of the "fuck off and leave me alones", back to my ususal wacky zany looney happy sexy self.

Wednesday night was super excited as I went to my first WW meeting in about a year and a bit.
I weighed in at 90.1kg *shit bum poo* and my goal weight range is 55-65kg. I think the last time I weighed around 55kg was when I was 22 and could only afford to eat one packed of 50c black n gold brand noodles and I was working as a bar-slag carrying slabs of VB up & down stairs.
I would be happy to be around 65kg. ... to be honest I would be happy to just look fit.
Like my girlcrush Ronda Rousey but not quite so muscular.
I love Weight Watchers. The support you get from a meeting is just so fab. I was one of 5 new members and we all looked as nervous as a possum on the motorway. But we didn't need to be because the WW leader at Northlakes is the gorgeous Toni. Thanks to her (and her super awesome team) the meeting was so much fun, not to mention informative.
 
The subject was all about SPACES.
Controlling your food spaces. eg: home, work, car etc.
We discussed about people that try to sabotage you by bringing you cakes, bickies and other tasty yet super fattening foods and try to make you feel guilty if you don't have them. 
One of the ladies who comes to the meeting has lost 25kg and she got up the front and gave us some hints on what has helped her succeed. The general consensus I got was the most important thing is..
TRACKING TRACKING TRACKING.
Write it down. I have downloaded the WW app which helps heaps with tracking your food.
It felt really good to be back in the nuturing folds of the WWs and I am also loving being back on the community pages online. 
Fully sick bro.
 
PS:  THESE ARE MY DREAM BODIES THAT I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK LIKE. STILL A BIT CURVY BUT SMOKING HAWT. SCARLETT JOHANSSON & MY FAVOURITE PIN UP GIRL DORIS MAYDAY. THAT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK IS IT???!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment