Sunday, April 7, 2013

When asked, "How do you write?" I invariably answer, "one word at a time." - Stephen King

I haven't blogged in a while. To be honest I've had bugger-all to blog about.
I've been about as exciting as a brown rock on a beige rug.
I went to the doctor & he put me on some stronger drugs and so now my brain and mood is improving.... however, when it comes to writing I just feel MEH.
What the hell can I say?
"Guess what?! I had Burgen Wholemeal & Seeds toast for breakfast. I posted a pic on Instagram!"

You know what I need?
I need a freaking PROJECT.
I need some bloody excitement.
It's funny. On one hand I just want to stay at home & not venture out into that freaky freaky world but on the other hand I miss doing...... stuff &  seeing people.
I love my sexy homemade tarzan boxer shorts & ratty T-shirt but I also miss wacking on the slap & getting frocked up.
Last year was filled with shitload of stuff. IVF and my fundraiser.
I think I feel much more inspired when I have a GOAL. I need to keep my brain busy.
I am feeling compelled to do SOMETHING... ANYTHING!!
I am loving go to my weekly WW meeting and chatting with everyone & basically being a cheeky smart-arse.
Social interaction Vicki!!
Social interaction with like-minded kittens like me.
Social interaction with POSITIVE HAPPY (slightly unhinged) peeps like me.
I saw pics of Flakebook today of a group of incredible 12wbt gals who did a mini-triathalon on the weekend. They looked like they were having a ball. Maybe that is what I am looking for.
To be A PART OF SOMETHING.
Maybe I'm over thinking things and all I need is a good bowel movement & I'll feel better.


Yes I know that getting fit & losing weight is a goal and I'm doing my best.
I need to step out of my comfort zone and do something WACKY. Something CRAZY.

I was going to go to the Love Vintage Fair on the weekend but I am just SO bloody povo at the moment that the thought of 'just looking' at all that wonderous vintage stock I think would have made me sad. Now I see the photos of everyone on Facebook I think "shit Vicki you ninny you bloody SHOULD have gone." It would have been nice to get all frocked up and spend some time with my fellow vintage lovin' lasses. sigh.
I guess I'm feeling a bit lost at the moment. Like I'm just bobbing along like a dead fish down a sewer pipe.
I don't really have a goal. A focus.
Yes I KNOW the fitness & diet thing.
But something more.
A holiday?
Another fundraiser?

Something to head toward on the horizon.
My very own Min-Min light.



2 comments:

  1. I think it helps setting yourself goals - even if they're just little ones :)

    I also know how tempting it is to not!

    ReplyDelete