Friday, May 10, 2013

24. The Intouchables (2011)



This is one of the most wonderful movies I have seen in a long time. It is based on a true story.
It is hilariously funny in parts, so so touching & moving, beautifully filmed (especially the paragliding scene) and left me feeling really happy and warm in my heart.
I know that sounds all a bit 'whatever' but it really is worth watching.
If you watch this movie and don't like it, there is something really wrong with you.
I just LOVED the honesty of this movie. I thought they skipped over the relationship between the father & his daughter a bit. I would have like it to have gone a bit more into that.
If you are feeling a bit down and need a movie to bring a smile to your face it would be hard for you to do much better than this film. Joyous.
(French: with Subtitles)

4 STARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment