Thursday, July 4, 2013

"If she weighs the same as a duck... she's made of wood... (and therefore) a witch!" - Monty Python

In keeping with my bizarre weight fluctuations last night I lost.
And boy did I lose!
 
2.2kg !!!!
 
 

CRIKEY! That's brings me down to the lowest I've been in about 5 years. Since I met my husband and starting letting myself go LOL. I am only 600g off my 5%.

How did I do it?

I TRACKED
I MOVED MORE
I DIDN'T EAT CRAP


This weekend may be a test though.

Tonight we are going to see one of my favourite rockabilly bands 'West Texas Crude" play at a new venue called "Lefty's Old Time Music Hall" at Caxton Street. The venue used to be a strip club but now is made over to look like an old time honky tonk saloon with chandeliers, dark red velvet curtains, dark wood & taxidermy animals.. yes stuffed animals. (even a chimpanzee I've read)
We are going to be having dinner there. It's an American menu. Po' Boys of Chicken Jerk or Catfish, Corn Dogs, Onion Rings and Popcorn Shrimp. 
Did I mention the club has FREE popcorn! I don't think the popcorn is going to be non-buttered healthy popcorn.
Me thinks it is going to be very hard to stick to my PP. I'll try not to go too crazy.
I'll be sure to take lots of photos & blog about it on Monday.

On Sunday we are going to have a picnic in the park with some friends who we haven't seen in AGES & their little 3 year old . We can't wait. I've heard the weather is going to be lovely.
I have planned ahead for this & will be having bbq'd chicken breast & salad and fruit.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Be Safe. Get Moving'.

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment