Thursday, September 12, 2013

"How did you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?" - Karen Walker

It's Friday Friday
Gotta Git Down on Friday.
Everybody's Lookin' forward to the Weekend Weekend!

I've had a good week this week.  I have been to the gym everyday & did my 12wbt workouts.
The Mighty Wez even smiled at me yesterday.... at least I think it was a smile. The corners of his mouth were curved upwards. He might have been visualising peeling the skin off my body & making a backpack out of it though. I did a quick nervous smirk back, then put my head down & hurriedly made for the hamstring machine.
Still representing Da WW Crew


I astounded myself yesterday at work by thinking to myself "I can't wait to get to the gym this arvo".
At first I was concerned that I had once again forgotten to take my magical happy pills & the voice in my head had suddenly taken on the persona of Jillian Michaels, but no, I really AM enjoying being back into exercise again.

Today I awoke to a tightness in my abdominal region which has confirmed that I DO have some sort of muscles in my mid section & not just multiple layers of blubber. The walk up the steps at work caused my hammies (that's gym speak for ham strings) to groan.

Everyday, bit by bit I am transforming myself into a leaner, fitter, stronger, much vainer egotistical me.


 
 
I don't want those freaky six pack abs or that weird V thing just above your front undie line.
I just want to smooth out all those lumpy bumpy bits and tighten up the saggy baggy things.
To be honest, I'd be happy to get to a size 14. It would be nice to look in the mirror & think "not too bad Vickster Not Too Bad" instead of recoiling from my reflection in horror & running from the room shrieking "Don't Look at Me Don't Look at Meeeeeeeee!" 
I just want to feel good in a figure hugging Hawaiian frock instead of feeling like a wild pig wrapped in banana leaves for a hangi !

When I get under 80kg,  my reward is going to be a Bernie Dexter frock!
My GOAL is to be wearing this frock for New Years this year.

I LURVE her frocks so much! The fabrics and the styles & how feminine they are.
She is amazing.

www.bernie-dexter.myshopify.com

MY NYE GOAL FROCK


Have a fully rad weekend every one. Be Safe.

Tomorrow, I've got my first Super Saturday Session in a long time. ... This is going to be interesting.
Maybe I should get Mighty Wez to sit near me & glare at me to keep me going!!


xoxooxxooxox

2 comments:

  1. I came on to your blog to procrastinate, but I've already read all of your posts.

    You're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW thanks heaps Anonymous. Feel free to procrastinate on my blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete